We offer a range of tets, both during and after production and make sure the product is certified by a third party
- • DT inspection & destructive testing to measure tensile strength, yield point, elongation and reuction of area and Charpy-V impact test.
- • NDT inspection & non-destructive testing to detect imperfections, both internal examinations (ultrasonic testing) and surface examinations (magnetic particle tests).
- • Metallurgical tests to obtain chemical values to determine grain size, cavities, grain-flow orientation.
- • PT inspection & proof load testing in a variety of benches on site up to 6.000t, vertical or horizontal depending on the product size and shape to be tested.
- • MBL inspection & minimum break load testing
- • FAT factory acceptance test to ensure functionality
- • Certifications part of full certification based on scope of supply following lifting or mooring rules of class societies.
- • Guidance & manuals guidance and manuals for correct usage, maintenance & decommissioning operations for end users.